27.5.14

111 - MALACA (MELAKA AND TONS OF OTHER WAYS OF WRITING IT)

Malaysia 36

Malaysia 37

Malaysia 38

Malaysia 39

Malaysia 40

Malaysia 41

Malaysia 42

Malaysia 43

Malaysia 44

Malaysia 45

Malaca, Malaysia 2013.

I got to Malaca limping, because cleverly enough I had hurt my foot back in KL on my stop coming down to Malaca. The first night there I discovered the joys of sleeping near an Hindu temple, a Mosque and two chinese temples… between the different calls for prayer and the colorful and noisy rickshaws it made for a very interesting night. Even so, there's nothing, really, *nothing* that good nyonya cuisine can cure. I still miss the nyonya chungs, the best dumplings I've ever tried. And their laksa, of course. I don't think I've ever eaten so well as I did in Malaysia. 

3 comentarios:

  1. I've been seeing so many photographs of Malacca around on the Internet and I wish I could take long walks in this city!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. it's a lovely place, if you can manage to go, give it a try, the food (I insist) is delicious ;)

      Eliminar