9.10.13

090 -TIRVIA I

369

370

371

372

373

474

375



This place is called Tirvia, and it's a really small village up in the High Pyrenees. And it's a gorgeous place when you don't have to take care of a really pissed off toddler that just misses her mom. I've never taken care of a child that small (she was 8 months when we were there) and that attached to her mother so I was only a nuisance for her. Luckily my mom knows what she is doing and managed to calm my niece. She vanished my father and I and for a while I managed to shot a few pictures. 

And if you ever get the chance to go, try to visit the Pyrenees, really, they are one of the most amazing places of Europe. 

6 comentarios:

  1. I would love to visit the Pyrenees! And these photographs of yours make me want to visit them even more. That village looks enchanted, thanks for sharing these!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The village looks so charming...And i googled Pyrenees. Yes i definitely want to visit it:)
    Love the first pic.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I don't think that more than 50 people live in there and it's always so so so charming!

      Eliminar
  3. That place looks amazing! So peaceful, quiet, dreamy! <3

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. It is, and so high up in the mountains that the sun and the air feel amazing XD

      Eliminar